The Department of Linguistics offers five undergraduate Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) majors.
- General Linguistics - general study of linguistics
- Cognition and Language - study of language and cognitive processing
- Language and Society - study of language in its social setting
- Language Studies - general linguistics and study of a particular language
- Speech and Language Sciences - general linguistics and perspectives on disorders of speech, language, and hearing.
- Global Concentration - a cluster of courses with an international or global focus