Work Authorization

In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, individuals offered employment by the University of California will be required to show documentation to prove identity and authorization to work in the United States before being hired. Note that persons holding B2 (visitor) or F2 visas are not permitted employment in the U.S. Those holding J2 visas may be employed only if they hold a work authorization card.